Regulation Contest “I am one”
“Instagram contest: I am One Victoria Arduino” 2022
- Contest and organizers
Simonelli Group Spa organizes the Instagram contest “I am One Victoria Arduino” 2022 (“Contest”), Via Emilio Betti n.1 Belforte del Chienti (MC) (“Simonelli Group”). The following terms and conditions exclusively discipline the participation of the Contest.
2.1 Any overage individual can participate in the Contest. Employees, third parties, or family members of Simonelli Group are not allowed to participate in the Contest
2.2 The participation is possible from the period from 12th of April at 9 am CET to 12th of May 3 pm CET
2.3 To participate in the Contest, the rules are:
- Follow Victoria Arduino Official on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/victoriaarduinoofficial/ .
- To be admitted to the Contest, the contestants must follow the below information:
- There are two way to participate in the contest. Take a picture of your customized Eagle One 2 or 3 groups or download the template at the bottom of this page to design/customize the back panel.
- Share the picture you took to your Eagle One 2 or 3 groups on your Instagram Feed or share the design/customization you have made on your Instagram Feed
- Tag @victoriaarduinoofficial and use the hashtag #IAmOneVictoriaArduino.
- Relaunch your post on your stories tagging @victoriaarduinoofficial
- The post with more likes by May 12th, 2022, at 3 pm CET will win the contest
- The Instagram profile must be opened so we can see the post and number of likes
- If you take a picture of an installed Eagle One, the picture must be taken in agreement with the manager/director/owner of the coffee shop. If the manager/director/owner is not in agreement with the picture taken, the picture will be excluded from the contest. If the coffee shop has an official Instagram account, it must be tagged on the picture. Simonelli Group is not responsible for the above mentioned agreement between the participant and the coffee shop.
- Fulfilling and progress of the Contest
3.1 At the end of the contest the photo with the most likes will be rewarded with:n. 2 tickets to participate to World of Coffee in Milan from 23th to 25th June, 2022
- n.1 backpack sack with Victoria Arduino graphics
- n.1 coffee cup with Victoria Arduino graphics and n.1 cappuccino cup with Victoria Arduino graphics
- n.1 E1 t-shirt with graphics “Future Begins”,
- n.4 patches with E1 graphics
3.2 The winner will be informed with an Instagram direct message within five days from the end of the Contest. The winner must confirm the communication received by the organizer and their name and address within three days from the delivery of the info. They must also specify the notification’s communication method; otherwise, they will not have the right to the prize, which will then be assigned to another contestant. The participant is responsible for noticing the award from Simonelli Group through their Instagram account. The details of the launch event participation will be defined in collaboration with the winner.
3.3 The right to the prize cannot be given away or transferred. The prize cannot be paid off, nor integrated or modified.
3.4 Instagram is not connected in any way to the extraction and is not anyhow a contact.
3.5 The Contest is not sponsored, supported, or administrated by, or associated with Instagram.
- Exclusion from the participation
4.1 If violation of terms and conditions occurs, Simonelli Group reserves the right to exclude the participants from the Contest.
4.2 Moreover, Simonelli Group reserves the right to exclude the participants that use prohibited support or benefit from manipulations. In particular, through cumulative or repetitive participation that is not expressly authorized by Simonelli Group. For example, this may happen if automated scripts, hacker instruments, Trojan, or viruses are used, or even if a participant uses illegal means. Furthermore, providing false personal information and the use of fake profiles will lead to disqualification. In these cases, it will be possible to revoke or request the prize’s return.
4.3 Moreover, Simonelli Group reserves the right to exclude the participants that are sharing/using pictures and contents that refers to war, religion, politics, gender discrimination, violence, racial discrimination, national origin discrimination, and any offensive content. Simonelli Group fully dissociates from this type of content.
- The anticipated conclusion of the Contest
Simonelli Group has the right to cancel, suspend, or modify the Contest if unexpected conditions may arise, and that may prevent the performance of the Contest as originally organized or becomes unsustainable for Simonelli Group to continue. These include, but not exclusively, the non-unauthorized intervention of third parties, and hardware/software technical problems that are outside the organizers’ influence, and also law violations directly associated with the Contest, particularly the manipulation of the Contest functions.
- Transfer of rights
The participant transfers to Simonelli Group, with a non-exclusive business scope, the right of use, author and connected powers, and photography rights granted in the frame of the contest participation, without restrictions about the content, time, and place.
- Data processing during the Contest
The details of the processed data during the Contest and regarding the participant’s rights can be consulted in our information on data protection, available here.